- Indonesia Telkom and ZTE Join Forces to Explore the Big Video Market
- Fibre to the Campus for India’s Alliance University
On University and College Campuses, large numbers of users need to access and upload data around the clock, from any location and on any device.
- French Ministry of Economy and Finance: Prepared for Decades to Come!
Following a tender, France’s Ministry of Economy and Finance has chosen a solution proposed by Nexans for the renovation of its Bercy office as well as a new building in Ivry. Although each site will have a different installer, Nexans was picked as the sole supplier for all cabling and connection boxes
- Nexans Provides Infrastructure for IMG Productions
To move content between a vast array of different devices, and utilise the advantages of the high speed Ethernet platform, broadcasting companies everywhere are migrating from dedicated infrastructures to IT-based platforms. Of course, the rapid shift toward digital production, post-production, archiving and file transportation requires an appropriate infrastructure...
- Full fibre ring for London City Airport
Reichle & De-Massari successfully take on full project, including design and costing
- Large-scale ‘Fibre to the Office’ solution for University Hospital Aarhus
R&M and Fibernet introduce pioneering solution across new hospital campus
- Netadmin helps Lunet achieve unprecedented success with most profitable year to date
In February 2007, Luleå Energi formed the broadband company Lunet. The company owns, builds and operates Luleå’s fibre-optic broadband network, usually referred to as a city network. Luleå’s city network is open access with all broadband providers free to rent ...
- Nova Incepta helps reduce Global Telecoms Operator’s repeat fault rates from 40% to 4%
International telecoms engineering consultancy group Nova Incepta has helped a Global Telecoms operator to substantially improve its Repair Service to fixed line DSL customers.
- Nova creates new 30 day repair programme for 3GIS network
3GIS is a joint venture operated by Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) and Telstra (for its 3G 2100 mobile customers) which operates and maintains the shared 2100MHz network. When a partner was needed quickly, who could reliably take on the repair ...
- Nova Incepta’s Independent Capability Audit helps restore relationship between Telecoms Operator and its main Broadband Installation Contractor
Nova Incepta’s independent capability audit of a major Broadband Installation contractor helped restore confidence and repair the relationship between the contractor and its main global telecoms operator customer. Ultimately this led to the contractor successfully winning back the contract.
- Nova Incepta helps reduce faults and generate revenue in Frame Cleanse Project
International telecoms engineering consultancy group Nova Incepta has helped a global operator to reduce its telephony fault rates in an MDF frame cleanse project that has had dramatic results for the telecom operator. The fault rate has plummeted from 60 ...
- Interconnect Solutions from Nova Incepta
International telecoms engineering consultancy group Nova Incepta has helped a large Middle East incumbent operator to solve a variety of interconnectrelated projects that were preventing it from developing its interconnect portfolio.